The following letter was intially submitted to Mayor Breed, the Board of Supervisors, SFMTA and Rec and Park on January 20, 2022. This letter & post has since been updated to reflect the upcoming vote on Car-Free JFK at the joint Board of Supervisors, SFCTA Board meeting happening on 4/26 at 9am.
Stories by San Francisco Transit Riders on Medium
- A Thank You for a wonderful Membership Month, from SFTR’s Executive Director Vinita Goyal
- Addressing riders’ safety concerns
- A robust transit system in the Bayview-Hunters Point is needed to sustain community self-reliance…
- A message from our Executive Director:
- A note from our Executive Director:
- S.F. Transit Riders Urge a “Yes” Vote on Measure L
- Congratulations to our Riders First Award Winners!
- A thank you to all our riders this Transit Month, and congratulations to our Transit Month Riders…
- Congratulations to all the winners of our Transit Month Ride Contest 2022!
- Meet our Transit Operator of the Year: Mike Delia (or Mr. Boston)!