Mike’s passion for transit, his fellow operators, San Francisco, and the riders he takes around San Francisco is clear. Through life’s ups-and-downs, Mr. Boston, as he’s known by his riders, operates the F-line transit with a smile on his face and a custom-made Muni cap on his head. We’re honored to give him this year’s Operator of the Year award!
Stories by San Francisco Transit Riders on Medium
- A Thank You for a wonderful Membership Month, from SFTR’s Executive Director Vinita Goyal
- Addressing riders’ safety concerns
- A robust transit system in the Bayview-Hunters Point is needed to sustain community self-reliance…
- A message from our Executive Director:
- A note from our Executive Director:
- S.F. Transit Riders Urge a “Yes” Vote on Measure L
- Congratulations to our Riders First Award Winners!
- A thank you to all our riders this Transit Month, and congratulations to our Transit Month Riders…
- Congratulations to all the winners of our Transit Month Ride Contest 2022!
- Meet our Transit Operator of the Year: Mike Delia (or Mr. Boston)!