In my eleventh week within my permanent role at SFTR, it has been truly gratifying to think strategically of SFTR’s priorities nested within the approaches for addressing systemic disparities. We believe these will ultimately rest on the successful triangulation of three outcomes: building political will, aligning community resources, and facilitating capacity and leadership development.
Stories by San Francisco Transit Riders on Medium
- A robust transit system in the Bayview-Hunters Point is needed to sustain community self-reliance…
- A message from our Executive Director:
- A note from our Executive Director:
- S.F. Transit Riders Urge a “Yes” Vote on Measure L
- Congratulations to our Riders First Award Winners!
- A thank you to all our riders this Transit Month, and congratulations to our Transit Month Riders…
- Congratulations to all the winners of our Transit Month Ride Contest 2022!
- Meet our Transit Operator of the Year: Mike Delia (or Mr. Boston)!
- What Prop A’s Loss Means For San Francisco’s Riders
- Vote Yes on Proposition A this June — Needed Investments for Muni